My power has went off about 5 times. Looked outside and thought I was gonna have to strap my cat to the porch.
My power has went off about 5 times. Looked outside and thought I was gonna have to strap my cat to the porch.
GO VOLS
I got out of the truck this morning and work and was surprised how windy it was. The clouds were moving fast.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I hate this type of wind, it is the worst those sudden 30 mph gusts just pick chit up and make a mess I would rather it just be a steady blow till it passes.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Yep, these are the type of winds you think are tearing the roof off of your house.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Ive got basketball goals and A grill blown over at my place.
GO VOLS
The wind has been so strong....I work in Norton and just walking from my car to the building almost blows me over.
Bookmarks